Enginehouse

The enginehouse began as a straightforward build of a stock Branchline Laser-Art kit. However, as I went to work, I was immediately faced with issues. First, some of the kit parts were not cut correctly, and so they didn't fit right; fortunately, I had two kits on hand so I could make corrections. But after the structure was finally finished, I found it was too long for the space. I cut it shorter by running the assembled walls through a mini-table saw.

Other modifications included all-new trim, full detailing of the engine bay (courtesy of Model Tech Studios), and interior lighting.

This structure was saved for possible future use.

Previous < Return > Next

Copyright 2017-2019 by David K. Smith. All Rights Reserved | Site Map
All images copyright per their respective owners; no infringement intended.