The Railwire January 2018 Modeling Challenge:
Walthers' Cornerstone Vulcan Manufacturing looks to be ideal for the bulk of the structure, and fortunately I happen to have a boatload of Vulcan
kit parts left over from other projects. Other items include:
- DPM modular walls for the office on the far left end
- DPM Bruce's Bakery for the cornices on the office
- Various DPM roof parts
- Walthers' State Line Farm Supply for the windows filled in with concrete block
- Pola stone enginehouse for the foundation
- Allied Rail Rebuilders for brick trim strips
- Grandt Line windows and doors
I've yet to determine how to deal with the plain brick extension on the far right.
Copyright © 2017-2018 by David K. Smith. All Rights Reserved.