CNJ South Branch Station
Passenger service at the CNJ South Branch Station began on 1 July 1864 and was discontinued on 25 April 1953. For a time it was Danforth's restaurant; today it's occupied by Unity Bank, and has been meticulously restored and maintained.
NJ Architect's Standard CNJ Station kit is a dead-on match, so this will be a no-brainer.
Copyright © 2017-2019 by David K. Smith. All Rights Reserved.