The 8 Stages of a Typical Railwire Thread
- Member posts a sincere request for help.
- Well-meaning but clueless members offer unhelpful anecdotal information.
- Know-it-alls correct the unhelpful posts, without answering OPís question.
- Multiple parallel off-topic discussions ensue, expanding thread drift.
- One or two genuinely helpful replies are lost in the noise of off-topic banter.
- Moderators attempt to tone down the increasingly tense rhetoric.
- Discussion devolves into jokes posted by wise-asses.
- Video clips from The Simpsons, South Park or Archer bring the thread to a close.
Official Railwire Artwork
Copyright © 2017-2018 by David K. Smith. All Rights Reserved.